  • Subject: RE: how to let my program sleep a while
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:23:10 GMT

OK, here's the opportunity I've been waiting for to ask for help
understanding how procedures work.  All the examples I see have lots of
useful but extraneous features included and so I get confused.

Would this question be an example of where someone should write a
Procedure (or whatever its called) named "Sleep" with a parm for
sleeptime(*HMS) and then everyone in that organization would for evermore
only need to write:

   C               CallP    Sleep('00:30:00')

and have the application sleep for 30 minutes?

And if so, is the procedure thingy hard to code and put in place?

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

"jt" <jt@ee.net>