  • Subject: Re: Progress bars (WAS: performance loading a subfile)
  • From: "Peter Dow" <pcdow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:22:31 -0700

Put me on the spot, eh? Ok, let's see if I can come up with something:

DDS:
    A          PROGBAR       50A   O   23   1

ILE RPG:
    D pct            3p 0

    C         EVAL    PROGBAR = *blanks  (to get rid of the previous attr
byte)
    C         EVAL    pct = (CurrentRec * %size(PROGBAR)) / TotalRecs
    C         EVAL    %subst(PROGBAR:pct:1) = x'21'

How's that?

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 425-0194 voice