From: owner-rpg400-l@midrange.com [mailto:owner-rpg400-l@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of Antonio Salazar
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 11:33 AM
To: RPG400-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Fw: File in CL Program

Thanks, Joel

Here we have a _very_ restricted environment, so we can't use CRTCMD,
STRDFU, SRTSQL, even STRDBG!
Tough I insisted a lot, I wasn't able to get authority to this commands (And
we're software developers).
Finally I did a clumsy DFU clone (CL and RPg only). Thanks to you SQL is a
posibility too.

Now I only miss STRISDBG (Or STRDBG at least). I guess DSPLY will do.
I wonder why the hell happiness never reaches 100% :-).