  • Subject: I just can't figure it out???
  • From: "Hatzenbeler, Tim" <thatzenbeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:13:05 -0700

I hope I can explain this problem...  Its tough for me to even follow it and
I have all the screen in front of me....

Here's what I'm doing...

I am ftp'ng in to the 400.  Uploading 2 files and then doing a rcmd to
execute a CL.

In that CL, I call an EDI translator program I wrote.

This EDI translator program will generate all my PO information and will
also create an audit report to be e-mailed.

This audit report is the problem... Its being created, but it's not getting
the User/JobNam/Job # I would expect... I would expect values like :
QFTP00964, QTCP, 367434  but instead my Spool file is saying,
QPRTJOB, RXxxxxx, 367397

RXxxxxx is the logon user into the FTP session if that helps...

Any how, when I look at the program system ds, and when I looked at the
infds for the printer I didn't see the QPRTJOB or the jobe number.  I'm only
seeing the Job information for the QTCP

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks, tim