  • Subject: Re: Creating a service program
  • From: Paul Jackson <paulgjackson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

Mike

The source file you have specified is only used when
specifying the exports to be used by the service
program, this is not the source for the modules.
The CRTSRVPGM command works on the module objects not
the source.

If you really want to make all the procedures
available outside of the service program, specify
EXPORT(*ALL) and you should have a working service
program.

Hope this helps,
-Paul Jackson
Costco Wholesale