  • Subject: RE: Learn More About e-RPG
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:43:30 -0500

Wow!  Neat stuff!  And that's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere.  Thanks
for posting this!
Brad

26,,00.html
<http://www.search400.com/search400_Virtual_Tradeshow_Page/1,1626,,00.html>
                Stay current in your field with RPG-related Career Tips from
the Search400.com Career Center:
                "RPG programmer has OneWorld on a String"

http://www.search400.com/search400_Tip_Item/1,1610,292594,00.html
<http://www.search400.com/search400_Tip_Item/1,1610,292594,00.html>

                This message is being sent to you by
http://www.Search400.com <http://www.Search400.com>  GET RELEVANT SEARCH
RESULTS from 2000 IBM AS/400-specific web sites chosen by our editorial team
for quality and relevance.

                If you prefer not to receive further messages from this
sender, "Reply" to this message with REMOVE in the subject line. You will
receive a confirmation email.

david@midrange.com