  • Subject: Re: just curious - Number of Parms
  • From: Chris Bipes <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:31:04 -0700

Check out Zip City.  I cannot remember the companies name right now.  If you
want more info, e-mail me and I will look it up and post it when I am in the
office.  The post office also has a subscription server for U.S postal codes.
You can purchase the basic subscription or the full Zip+4 data base with all
the streets and address ranges.  Of course this is only a data base, and U.S.
only.

Zip City also gives you time zones and area codes as well as APIs.

Christopher K. Bipes            Mailto:chrisb@cross-check.com
Senior Programmer/Analyst    Http://www.cross-check.com
CrossCheck, Inc.                707 586-0551 x 1102
6119 State Farm Drive       707 586-1884  FAX
Rohnert Park, CA  94928