  • Subject: Re: Notice: False Review on Amazon.com of e-RPG book
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:59:39 -0700

I've been silent through all this, but all I can say is I am 99.44% sure that
the
"Al Barsa" signature is false, and that it is not a true review.

Why I say this, 1. Not many Al Barsa's in the USA.  2. Every review I read gave
the book highest marks, with this one exception.  3.  Everyone here knows who
Al Barsa is and hold him in the highest regards, he would be the obvious one to
imitate in such a blantant fraudulent manner.

I stand behind Brad in his endevours to get the review removed.

Regards,

Jim Langston