  • Subject: Re:(2) The target for a numeric operation is too small!!!!!
  • From: keith mcintosh <keith_eh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:54:26 -0400 (EDT)

I still can not agree that the program should Bomb,
send a Message YES!.

What I mean is there should an "I" to Iqnore the
problem, or allow you to set the result to another
value.  Having the message _will_ help with design
faults in software.

The same question is raised for a Division by Zero.

Didn't the S36 allow the user to set the result of a
Division by Zero.