  • Subject: Re: Did the user press Enter or Field+
  • From: booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 00:54:33 GMT

May I ask why you do this?  What could your pre-compiler do that isn't
already provided?  I am not questioning what you are doing at all, it is
just that I don't understand what features this provides that aren't
already provided.  For instance numeric editing is already well handled by
DDS, and error strings with data values are simple with the EVAL Opcode.
How would one implement the DIVI Opcode in RPGLE code?  Where is a place
that one would use  MLINE?

Please understand: I am being curious, not argumentative.

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

Torbjörn Görtz <torbjorn.gortz@swipnet.se>