  • Subject: RE: How to wait for a submit job
  • From: "Silvio Santos" <Silvio.Santos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:10:02 +0100

I cant do that because at this moment I am submiting the same program (its
allways this one) when you choose one of the
valid options. What I want to do is to run each of the submited options in
sequence not simultaneously but you can submit one or more
you dont know how many submit jobs will be done it depends on the user decision.
 Any examples would be welcome....

Silvio.

"Bale, Dan" <DBale@lear.com> on 06/13/2000 06:12:47 PM

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com