  • Subject: RE: You're all missing the point!
  • From: "Alistair Rooney" <alistairr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:56:32 +0200

Good point,

although you'll probably find 99% of us do development work on one
PC/workstation and not at various sites. However.. NT or Unix! Cheaper to
buy? Only just. More software?. Ok. Less reliable. Definitely! Less secure.
Oh yes! TCO. Much more expensive. Sorry but the 400 is still the worlds best
server. Now.. if only I could get IBM to see that....

Alistair