  • Subject: RE: Retrieving Spool File Name in RPG
  • From: Jon Erickson <jerickson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:25:04 -0700

It seems the SPOOLER, (QSPL) uses the name from the override/file spec to
create the SPOOL File from its Spool Data Base File Members, (e.g.
Q04079N005(Q874397369)).  I see the correct spool file number and library,
but the name always comes up with Qxxxxxxxxx.  I'm on V4R4 behind 1-2 Cumes.

Sorry,...
Regards,
Jon A. Erickson
Sr. Programmer Analyst