  • Subject: RE: PDM/SEU
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:09:47 -0500

Qualify:  Are you talking all of client access or just
the 5250 interface?  I agree that the copy/paste work
differently, but only in 5250.  What is slick about 5250
is the ability to copy a column.  I find myself pasting
tables from my email into CALL QCMD - F11. And then
copy/pasting a column from that into the other grey screen
application I am trying to paste into.

My question is why does MS have a picture of a clipboard
that says paste when you hold your mouse over it, and Lotus
has a picture of glue paste that says edit paste when you hold
your mouse over it?  I always thought that Lotus was more
intuitive.

colin.williams@technocrats.co.uk on 05/30/2000 10:51:28 AM
Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com@Internet