  • Subject: RE: Internet acronyms
  • From: "Lewis Libman" <LLibman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:30:15 -0400

We all know:

TGIF - Thank God It's Friday
TTFN - Ta Ta For Now

Hump Day is Wednesday

What about:

SHIT - So Happy It's Thursday
POETS - Piss on Everything Tomorrow's Saturday

Lewis Libman
llibman@behr.com
714 545 7101 x2118

>>> "Bale, Dan" <DBale@lear.com> Wednesday, May 10, 2000 7:57:46 AM >>>
Wow.  (That was _not_ an acronym.)

HFL????  Is that a Shaklee's term?

Boy, have I got a ways to go.  Thought I knew most of them, but now I'm
going to have to print these out and utilize them in all my future postings!
You know, PMP (er, that one's not listed - Practice Makes Perfect).

PEBKAC

- Dan Bale