good point, I used cpysplf also. However sometimes I would like to get it in
EXCEL file, because if it's a report I would like to get the columns
separated.
How to make this possible?

There are several ways to do this, the first method is to use a software
package to extract it. Such as SURPASS or MONARCH. These are nice because
you create a "MASK" to extract the data into columns. And this automates a
lot of the processing

You can also directly open up the file inside Excel. And then map-out the
columns. This is probably the best manual method...

Here is what Microsoft Excel says about "Converting text data into columns":
Separate copied text data into columns

1       Switch to the program and file from which you want to copy data.
2       Select the data you want to copy.
3       On the program's Edit menu, click Copy.
4       Switch to your Microsoft Excel workbook, click the upper-left cell of
the
paste area, and then click Paste  .
5       Select the range of cells that contains the pasted data.

The range can be any number of rows tall, but no more than one column wide.

6       On the Data menu, click Text to Columns.
7       Follow the instructions in the Convert Text to Columns Wizard to specify
how you want to divide the text into columns.

Another method, is to use Microsoft word. I down load the report by copy it
into a database file. Then I merely download the file into Microsoft Word.
Then I can use mark my columns with a delimiter character, I use the "|"
(bar) symbol. Then you can "Convert Text to table" from the "TABLE" menu.
Then I can cut & paste this table inside excel. But this "MANUAL" method can
take a lot of time...

regards
hqin

Sincerely,