Hello All,

Just wanted to get the word out on this.  Someone at IBM graciously
forwarded it to the proper group at IBM.  These are a combo of postings
at comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc and e-mail.  One whole day went by and no
one replied to my post.  :-(   Enjoy!

<<<<<<<
I was told that the announcement hasn't been made yet for Pentium III
700-750mhz and that this will not work with the model 500. I'd need the
Pentium II 333mhz version. Here's the website for anyone else
interested: http://www.as400.ibm.com/windowsintegration/ntins.htm or
http://www.as400.ibm.com/nt

<<<<<<<

Ted,

Please call me at 507-286-6457 to discuss you questions in regard to
the
"Integrated Netfinity Server" on the AS/400.

Robert A. Schuster
AS/400 Certified Consultant
LAV/005-2/G214
AS/400 Advanced Technical Support 8-456-6457
Rochester, MN 55901
507-286-6457

<<<<<<<
We have an AS/400 model 500 (RISC) and want to add the INS. This
use to be the FSIOP, no? I called hardware support yesterday and got a
hold of someone who wasn't sure what this was (scary). They left me a
message this morning and told me to call another IBM 800 # and they
said that this was an emulation card. Not the answer I was looking for....

I heard that IBM is due to release the new INS card this year Pentium III
700-750 MHZ with a ton of cache memory. Does anyone know when this
is due for release? Do I know what I'm talking about when I told the IBM
person that this plugs into the back of the 400?

Thanks,
  Ted