  • Subject: Re: Field value - Pointers
  • From: "Joep Beckeringh" <joep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:22:03 +0200

I would have been utterly surprised if they had been different :-)

One thing I use pointers for (besides reading through user spaces) is
interpreting source files.  I have an include member with pointer based data
structures for the different types of RPG (III and IV) and DDS
specifications.  When reading a source line, I point the right data
structure (based on member type and line type) at SRCDTA, so I can access
the subfields of the source line.

Joep Beckeringh