  • Subject: RE: external *PRTF (was: RE: 'ILE RPG' or 'RPG IV' . What's the d ifference!!!)
  • From: "Bale, Dan" <DBale@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:21:33 -0400

O.K., well, um, that was ... neat!  I must admit I've never heard of a
no-source display file before.  I think I know why.  I _did_ qualify what I
was after, though.  I asked if it was possible to do _meaningful_ screen
I/O.  I dunno, Dave, I'd be hard pressed to let a user work with a screen
like that.  <g>

- Dan Bale