  • Subject: RE: external *PRTF (was: RE: 'ILE RPG' or 'RPG IV' . What's the diffe rence!!!)
  • From: "Cobb, Laura" <LCobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:30:50 -0400

                If you could send a copy of this cheat sheet on RLU to my
personal email I would greatly appreciate it.  Right now I define my printer
files externally but it strictly a hit or miss when it comes to centering
and columns and such.  I waste a lot of time going in, out, run a test
print, go back in and try again.

                LAC