Hi, Jaydeep,

I'm a Japanese programmer of the AS/400. And I want to ask you a simple
question. A lot of guys in this list mentioned 'graduation' in 97, or 98...
Is there a special school of the AS400 in the US? Or do you mean a class of
business seminars that held by BPs or something like that?

I don't know your background, so I was often confused by it.

T.I.A.

Best regards.

david@midrange.com
  > +---