  • Subject: Re: Month/Dates..
  • From: Anton Gombkötö <Gombkoetoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:20:17 +0100

Just to complete Jon's great example:

WorkDate now has the beginning of the month (i agree in assuming "01" as the
beginning of the month, at least i didn't notice any exception from the rule
:-)

C            ADDDUR    1:*M        WorkDate
C            SUBDUR    1:*D        WorkDate

WorkDate now holds the last day of the month.

ad business days:

had to solve this one before; to shorten the story: it ended up in a PF with
a single record for every day and a field "working day 0/1" and a LF
containing only working days. A SETLL with the desired day and a READ gives
the same day, if it's a working day, or the next working day, if the
SETLL-date wasn't a working day.