  • Subject: Re: Procedure failing
  • From: "Mark Walter" <mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:07:53 -0500

Buck,
OEC690C is an OPM CL Program that calls OER698. OER698 is an ILE RPG program
which was bound to MASTDATA, a service program. The Program OER698 was
created with the activation group parmater at *CALLER. Stmt 59.12 is a call
to OER698. I am new to the concept of ILE and service programs as we just
put up an OS level that will support them. I'm assuming that the MASTDATA
service program is being destroyed.

Thanks,
Mark