  • Subject: Re: Bound RPGLE or Module/PGM RPGLE!
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:15:06 -0500

Make your compilation instructions easy!  Use the H specs to store binding
directory and
stuff.  Less stuff to remember when compiling.  Beats the comment section I
used to have
'Compile instructions'.  If you do this you'll then be more efficient to use 14.

neeta@kantepudi.freeserve.co.uk on 10/24/99 09:45:53 AM
Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com@Internet