From: Jim Langston [mailto:jlangston@conexfreight.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 11:21 AM
To: RPG400-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: date function

One thing I did to learn the differences between RPG III and RPG IV,
I copied a program and changed the type to RPGLE then I edited it.
Every line gave me errors, and I went about figuring out how to change
them to the new style and format.

Converting all those indicators on the left side to IFs and DOs was fun.

Regards,

Jim Langston

david@midrange.com

david@midrange.com