  • Subject: RE: SV: C style assignment of variable values
  • From: Joel Fritz <JFritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:23:12 -0700

Well...murder, rape, and assault are common in the US and many other
countries. I find them hard to get used to. <vbg>

It's true, you can do all sorts of nesting and have executable stuff on both
sides of an assignment operator in several languages (RPG too.)  My only
question is how much do you want to think to understand one line of code?
I'm old and lazy and want to be able to go back to what I wrote a couple of
weeks ago and still understand it.

Hans has promised us there will never be an obfuscated RPG contest.