  • Subject: Re: Exit Point - QIBM_QTG_DEVINIT
  • From: "Scott Klement" <infosys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 23 Sep 1999 18:22:59 -0500

Hi Frank,

I took a look at this URL, and how these exit programs work, and
it appears that this support is not available until V4R2.

I looked at the C code a little bit, and it appears that you should
be able to do the same things in RPG IV...  Shouldnt be too bad for
someone who knows both C and RPG IV to translate it.

But, since I'm stuck (for now, anyway) at V3R2, I can't justify using
my company's AS/400 to translate it to RPG :)   Heck, even if I do
it on my own time, I still can't debug it without a newer system...

So, sorry... I'd like to help you, but I can't :(

best of luck,

Scott Klement