  • From: System Administrator <root@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:01:20 -0500

From: owner-rpg400-l-digest@midrange.com (rpg400-l-digest)
To: rpg400-l-digest@midrange.com
Subject: rpg400-l-digest V1 #211
Sender: owner-rpg400-l-digest@midrange.com

rpg400-l-digest      Wednesday, September 8 1999      Volume 01 : Number 211

Topics in this issue . . .
:
Re: Re[6]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
Re: Re[6]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
RE: Re[6]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
Re[7]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
%char?? what am I doing wrong??
Efficiency of Bound vs. Dynamic Calls
Re: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
compile errors caused by H spec
Re: Re[6]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
Re[8]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
Re[2]: New Opcodes - %SETCELL
Re: RPG redbook?!?! (was: New Opcodes - %SETCELL)
Re: I am new to RPG language...need some pointers!
RE: %char?? what am I doing wrong??
RE: %char?? what am I doing wrong??
Re: %char?? what am I doing wrong??
RE: %char?? what am I doing wrong??