  • Subject: Re: Named Indicators...
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 06:53:04 -0700

I used to be able to read punch cards, but that was like ... wow, 25 years ago?
I'm not actually that old, people, I started working on computers when I was 10.

I hated punch cards and dropping decks and waiting in line to give them to the
operator.  I guess they were a necessary evil though.

Regards,

Jim Langston