  • Subject: RE: New RPGIV functionality
  • From: "Hatzenbeler, Tim" <thatzenbeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:21:37 -0700

Since the purpose of the area, (I believe) is to see ideas and concepts you
may not be familiar with, I would personally prefer being able to open &
view the code on my personal PC before uploading it to our as/400.  I hate
to just ftp everything to the 400 and then restore it, without seeing if
first...
Just a thought.....
tim