  • Subject: Re: audit report
  • From: "Nelson C. Smith" <ncsmith@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:20:43 -0400

Oops, I must have hit send too soon.  I wanted to ask you about the code
example you were showing because I'm having trouble with almost the
identical thing.

I'm using the open cursor, fetch next method to try to bring some of the
fields in that same QADBIFLD file to a multiple occurrance data structure.
I'm requesting some number of records at a time, say 10, into a MODS with
plenty of occurrances to hold that number and everytime the fields in the
SQLCA say that it is returning only 1 record, but with no errors or messages
of any kind (except the normal completion message saying 1 record was
returned), but when I look in the MODS, it actually loaded and returned 2
records.

With no error indications at all, I'm kind of at a loss as to why it is not
returning the 10 records I requested.  I've had no problem at all doing the
same thing with my own files.  Is there something different I need to take
into account when using the QADB files?