  • Subject: Re: Move an entire record format as a whole
  • From: "Bob Cozzi" <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:34:37 -0500

Hans,

Not to start debating a bad idea <g> but if you're going to brag about
"double the number of built-in functions" you might want to consider that
we're not stupid. If you already had CHAIN (for example) and you give us
%CHAIN()  but don't give us some new useful function, like the ability to
retrieve the length of a parameter passed to a Procedure (with out using
CEEDOD) I'm not sure I would be bragging about it.

In the Army, the letters "CF" stand for "Cluster F.ck". I can just see the
buttons at COMMON, now... (Dream sequence starting...)  "CF just another
Cluster F.ck". A solution looking for a problem where there is/was none.

Bob Cozzi
www.rpgiv.com