  • Subject: Re: Sockets in RPGLE
  • From: "Scott Klement" <infosys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 04 Jun 1999 12:08:47 -0500

Hi Barbara...

Thank you for the information.   I'm sure using the OPTIONS(*STRING)
would be very useful to me.

I'm running a CISC machine, therefore stuck at V3R2.  Is this
option available at my release?  I didn't see it anywhere in the
documentation.

Scott Klement
Information Systems Manager
Klement's Sausage Co, Inc.