  • Subject: Re: RPG conversion program
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 9:06:55 -0500

It sounds like you've done some background research.  Have you thought about
taking a class?  Or looking at the ATS courses?  They're are at
www.ibmuser.com.  Or perhaps you should dive right it.

Do you know how to use Source Entry Utility, or SEU?

First thing is you'll have to set up your new file, see also 'DDS reference
manual'.

Then...

gotta go.  Good luck

smcm@frontiernet.net on 05/04/99 06:33:26 AM