Sample
   FPRINTF O   E             99     PRINTER        UC
   F                                              KINFDS PRTDS
    * Spooled File Number (0001 - 9999), Current Line and Page number
   IPRTDS       DS
   I                                    B 123  1240SPLNBR
   I                                    B 367 3680CURLIN
   I                                    B 369 3720CURPAG

   **  OPEN THE PRINT FILE .... Excecute an Output ine to the PRINT File,
   **                                                       Read the contents
of SPLNBR
   **                                                        (I usually hand
that information to a CL pgm in Charater(Alpha) Format)

   C                     SPLNBR  IFGE      0001
   C                     SPLNBR  ANDLE 9999
    **                      etc

Gary Munroe <GMUNROE@flemingc.on.ca> on 03/25/99 11:59:12 AM

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com