  • Subject: Re: Is DDS compulasary !
  • From: "Sirosh Sridharan" <reachsirosh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 09:53:37 PST

Hi Repaca,
        I believe, that u must first confirm that the record format does
really exist in the file or has been properly specified in your program.
Scan the compiler listing which would provide u with both the record
format for the file as well as the record format specified in the
program. I'm sure It's a minor hitch.