Just got my free license.

Very nice UI so far. Seems to work well as an IMAP client and with Outlook.

I'll have to try it with my gmail accounts as well.

Looks like this could be a winner for you if it works well with Google.

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems
richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rjssoftware.com
Visit me on: Twitter | LinkedIn

message: 1
date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:59:54 -0600
from: Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [PCTECH] eM Client email client

Anyone have any thoughts on this product? It's free for personal use with up to two email accounts but very cheap for corporate use. Seems to work well with gMail accounts.

Thoughts?

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

------------------------------

End of PcTech Digest, Vol 14, Issue 17

message: 2
date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:13:40 -0600
from: Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [PCTECH] eM Client email client

Yes we use Outlook today and like it with one massive exception. Agile's email is with Google Business, and Google and Microsoft are not the best of friends so we have not been able to keep the Outlook client overly stable with the changes in Google security protocols. I'm hoping to find a client that plays nice with Google better than Outlook does.

The feature of Outlook that we use the most is sorting of the inbox by date received, and from. I'm a bit of a troglodyte in that unlike my younger colleagues I like my mail sorted so the newest email is at the bottom, not
the top. I also routinely sort by the from column. Gmail web clients are
simply awful from a usability standpoint (in my view) so that's not a solution, as much as I wish it would be. I would love to kick the dedicated client out, but alas the web based clients are just not there for business use yet.