I used to know which key to hold during a boot of the PC to prevent the
items in the Startup tab from loading. Unfortunately as a certified senior,
I have forgotten which key that is. FWIW, I'm on Win 7, but I suspect it's
the same key for all versions.

Also, is there anything equivalent to Startup for Shutdown. In my case,
there are a few items I should check before shutdown, but occasionally
forget to do so (that senior thing again). So, a "Do you really want to do
this?" as a reminder would be nice. Is that possible?

Thanks.

Jerry C. Adams

'Twas a woman who drove me to drink. I never had the courtesy to thank her.
-W.C. Fields

IBM i Programmer/Analyst

--

NMM&D