It lists session A, I can select it, but it doesn't open for me. I tried
jumping to session A, no joy. I also tried hiding session A, then showing
it, also with no joy.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:56 PM, John Ross <jross-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In one of the sessions you can see, Click Window show sessions
see if anything is in there, Mine resets on a reboot. If it does not shows
there try hiding it and then showing it.