We're currently paying $2/mo per server/workstation and I don't have to
lift a finger. So I doubt I'm going to change any others. :)

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Roger Vicker, CCP <rv-tech@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jeff,

That is also true. Just don't check the Remote Admin option when
installing the client.

As a reseller, I would like you to install the Administration Center or
use Cloudcare and try it out to see if you would like to replace your
current product company wide. :-) But it works perfectly the same
when in stand alone.

Roger Vicker, CCP