The machine in question is a Gateway from back in 2010. Pretty short life
span of only 4 years if you ask me.

Thanks for everybody's help.

Bob Crothers
www.BJsBariatrics.Com
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your
pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.
~-Phil Pastoret