Try directly running the SP installer as Administrator off the iSeries (or
network share or wherever its located). Windows automatically distrusts
executables from outside normal application paths (\Windows, \Program
Files) so it may be hanging up if Check Service Level's admin authority is
not passed on to the SP installer.