Some network admins block pings. Basically, there is something on the
internet that says a ping can be used as a DOS attack. That's only true
if your network admin doesn't know from shinola.

I can ping fine
C:\Users\ROB>ping www.dilgardfoods.com

Pinging dilgardfoods.com [68.178.254.204] with 32 bytes of data:

What do the AT&T users get?

Does it change if they run
ipconfig /flushdns

Does it change if they go into Services, stop their DNS client, and
restart it?
I used to have to do that regularly, but it's been a few years. I think
our new VPN client helped fix that.
This often is a better flush than ipconfig /flushdns

Rob Berendt