I've got a DS3200 with a bang light (attention...) and when I went to
check it out, Storage Manager gave a popup with:

Enterprise Management Window Fatal Error
An error occurred which prevented the storage management
from completing initialization.

Followed by another popup:

There was an undetermined error in the configuration file.

I have Storage Manager 10.36 and Java 7.35 loaded on a Server 2008 32bit
system. The installation used to work, but Java and Windows have
obviously updated since then.

I tried downloading a newer version of Storage Manager (10.86) from Fix
Central. However, when I unzip it Windows hangs and 7-zip reports that
the installer EXE has a bad CRC. I have checked the included MD5 file
against the EXE and it agrees that they don't match. I even tried
backing off a version to 10.84 but get the exact same problems unzipping.

1) Has anyone else been able to get or successfully unzip the software
from Fix Central?
2) Am I going to have to try and find an older version of Java from
Oracle and if so how far back?

Thanks.

Roger Vicker, CCP