List!
Well, I have two boys, 8 and 5, and I have started to look around for good parental controls on browsers. I not only need to have websites blocked but I need to exclude specific words to be searched and specific images to be blocked. If I use Yahoo SafeSearch Filter, I can switch to IMAGES and see stuff. I would say the same thing with Google SafeSearch:

a) IE - Microsoft has the Windows Live FAMILY SAFETY but that does not do all that I need. I do not think it blocks words I am searching in.

b) FireFox - No built in PC features (sad). I know that there are add-ins available but I am looking for the best one, based on your experience, if any.

c) Chrome - No built in PC features (sad). I know that there are add-ins available but I am looking for the best one, based on your experience, if any.

I reviewed www.download.com<http://www.download.com> and other sites, looking for the best acceptable solutions out there. My preference is FREE but if I have to pay, obviously, I will. I know that the solution is not perfect and is a combination of tools, wise teaching, and building integrity and trust between your child and you. I just want to have a sense of what you guys are exposed and have experience with.

Thank you all in advance for your suggestions / comments.

Peter Vidal

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify CareCentrix Compliance Hot Line at (877) 848-8229 and notify the sender by electronic mail. Please expunge this communication without making any copies. Thank you for your cooperation.