FWIW, I have an app called UPad Lite that allows handwritten notes. My
handwriting is lousy so I haven't used it much but I have friends who have
used it and like it.

Dave B

*Maybe if we did a better job of listening, history wouldn’t have to repeat
itself. - Unknown*
Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <