Earlier this evening I fat-fingered my mouse and accidentally exited
Thunderbird. No big deal. Just restarted it.

Except that two instances of TBird started. Well, maybe I triple- or
quadruple-clicked. So I X-ed one of them; both instances closed. Started
it again being really, really careful not to overdo it. Got two instances
again.

Okay leave well enough alone. Get mail from only one of the instances. The
new messages show up in both instances, deleting junk in one deletes it in
the other one.

Task Manager does show two instances of TBird running. Running "End Task'
against one instance shuts down both instances.

I guess I can live with two editions (got tired of saying instance) of TBird
running, but it just seems, well, odd.

Jerry C. Adams

IBM i Programmer/Analyst

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..." -Isaac Asimov