Windows Updates

fixed

Is there a log somewhere that lists the MS updates that get downloaded and
installed? One of my PCs is set to automatically download and install
updates. It seems that every day it has one update to install when I elect
to turn it off, which seems a little excessive - even for MS.

Jerry C. Adams

IBM i Programmer/Analyst

I've seen the future and it's much like the present, only longer. -Don
Quisenberry

--

A&K Wholesale

Murfreesboro, TN