I continue to use Firefox 3.6.26 because at one point I upgraded to a more recent version but that had many problems with various sites, IBM, HMC, and the Admin server just to name a few. I know there is a new version out (10.0 I think) and I wondered if anyone else has used the new version of Firefox and if it's stable?