Each character was rotated 90 degrees. The problem resulted whenever
plain text spool files were printed. Documents that used overlays were
fine. Usually plain text is easy and documents with overlays or
workstation customizing objects need more work.

I did get the problem solved. I found a similar printer on the system
that had a different manufacturer, had host print transform turned off,
and was using a workstation customizing object. I made the parameters
match and it worked fine. Since it had been working and then suddenly
stopped made me think that it was a setting on the printer. How it had
been working for months and suddenly stopped, I don't know.

Dave Parnin